We’re very proud to finally bring you our Intro to Max for Live video class. This class introduces the student to the basics of Max for Live from the ground up with a focus on accessing and manipulating aspects of your set via the Live API. We lead the student through the step-by-step process that goes into building a device from scratch as we take the dense and complex arena of Max for Live and dissect it into intuitive, digestible chunks, which can be absorbed at the student’s own pace. But don’t just take our word for it. Check out some of the material from the class…
Below is a short video demonstrating the use of the trigger object in the max environment.
Also, check out this segment on the zl object and adding interface objects to the presentation layer.
Items included in this bundle are…
1. 19 short videos totaling 43 minutes. The class is split into 2 parts. Part 1 focuses on patching technique, part 2 focuses on interface design.
2. Slides used in the videos (in the form of Max for Live devices!)
3. Ableton Live Pack of the set used to create the background music, which uses nothing but Max for Live devices (Live 9 users only)
4. A .wav of the background music
5. An exclusive Bit Voltage Max for Live device, a floating dynamic channel strip, which the student learns to build from scratch throughout the course of the videos.
You can purchase our Intro to Max for Live video class here. Enjoy responsibly!
Oh, and feel free to give our background music a listen…